Are you preparing for your first year of law school or contemplating law school? I combed the Internet to compile this pre-law reading list of law school resources most recommended by law students, professors and attorneys.
From taking the LSAT, securing financial aid, navigating your first semester to the basics of the legal system, learning to think like a lawyer, taking exams, securing a summer internship, making law review, tackling the bar and beyond...these books explain it all.
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide To The Law School Experience: By Students, For Students
- The Bramble Bush: Classic Lectures on the Law and Law School
- Starting Off Right in Law School
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- Law 101: Everything You Need To Know About the American Legal System
- Introduction to Legal Reasoning
- A Civil Action
- Getting To Maybe: How To Excel On Law School Exams
- Closed Chambers: The Rise, Fall, and Future of the Modern Supreme Court